Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing www.InDifferentLanguages.com, herein referred to as "Website". As a condition to and in consideration of receiving and accessing the Website, the person accessing this website, herein referred to as “You”, “Your”, and “the User”, agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Use of or access to the Website shall constitute acceptance of and agreement to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, DO NOT USE this Website.
OwnershipThis Website is owned and operated by Igor Katsev, herein referred to as "Site Owner", “We”, “Us”, and “Our”. All right to, title to, and interest in the content displayed on the Website, herein referred to as “Content”, including but not limited to the Website's look and feel, data, information, text, graphics, images, sound or video materials, designs, trademarks, service marks, trade names, URL, and all user-submitted content and communications, are our property or that of our partners or third parties.
Modifications to the AgreementWe may make changes to the Agreement from time to time at our sole discretion, and it is your responsibility to be aware of any changes. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of any such changes, so please check back periodically.
Electronic CommunicationsThe information communicated on the Website constitutes an electronic communication. When you communicate with us or with the Website users through the Website or via other forms of electronic media, such as e-mail, you are communicating with them electronically. You agree that we may communicate electronically and that such communications, as well as notices, disclosures, agreements, and other communications that are provided to you electronically, are equivalent to communications in writing and shall have the same force and effect as if they were in writing and signed by the party sending the communication.
Compliance With LawsYou agree to comply with all applicable local laws regarding your use of the Website, including, without limitation, laws regarding import/export of technical data by virtue of your online transmission.
User ConductYou agree that you will not use the Website in any way to:
(1) post, disseminate, or transmit any Content that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, harmful, tortuous, libelous, or invasive of another's privacy;
(2) post, disseminate, or transmit any Content that infringes or violates any party's copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other proprietary right, including, but not limited to, using third-party copyrighted materials without appropriate permission, using third-party trademarks without appropriate permission or attribution, and using or distributing third-party information (whether or not protected as a trade secret) in violation of a duty of confidentiality;
(3) post, disseminate, or transmit any worms, viruses, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files, code, or programs;
(4) post, disseminate, or transmit any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, spam, junk mail, or any other type of unsolicited mass e-mail to people or entities that have not agreed to be part of such mailings;
(5) impersonate any person or entity; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; intentionally omit, delete, forge, or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing, and Internet protocol addresses; or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Website;
(6) post, disseminate, or transmit any Content you do not have the right to post, disseminate, or transmit;
(7) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
(8) interfere with, disrupt, or harm in any way the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website;
(9) electronically stalk or otherwise harass another user;
(10) collect or store personal data about other users;
(11) engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to collecting and distributing information about other users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law;
(12) use the Website for any illegal purpose, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in violation of the rules of any other Website's providers, Websites, chat rooms, or the like; or
(13) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or any regulations having the force of law.
Protection of Intellectual RightsThe contents of the Website are © Igor Katsev. The copyright of the content and format of each page and of the Website in its entirety, including user-submitted content, belongs to Igor Katsev with all rights reserved.
You acknowledge that content available through the Website, including, without limitation, content in the form of text, graphics, software, music, sound, photographs, and videos, and content provided by suppliers, sponsors, or third-party advertisers ("Intellectual Property Rights"), is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, license, reverse engineer, or create derivative works based on the Website or any content (including, without limitation, any software) available through the Website. You are hereby granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to view, copy, and print content retrieved from the Website for your personal, noncommercial purposes, provided that you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices displayed on the content. You may not copy, reprint, modify, distribute, or sell content retrieved from the Website in any way, for any commercial use or provide it to any commercial source, including other websites, regardless of whether you receive compensation, without our prior written permission. You may not frame any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information on this Website without our express written consent.
By posting Content to the Website or by transmitting Content using the Website, you (1) represent and warrant to us that you have all necessary permission to post or transmit such Content; and (2) grant us a worldwide, nonexclusive, perpetual, fully sub-licensable, royalty-free right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
Message boards and chat rooms contain the opinions and views of other users. We are not responsible for the accuracy of any such messages on the Website. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. Any comments, materials, or letters that you send us regarding the Website, including, without limitation, questions, comments, suggestions, criticisms, or any other comments (herein referred to as "Received Materials") shall be deemed to be nonconfidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights unless you explicitly state within the communication that it (i) is "not for publication" and (ii) contains "private and proprietary" information that may not be distributed. We have no obligation of any kind with respect to Received Materials that you do not restrict, and we are free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, edit, abridge, create derivative works from, and/or distribute Received Materials that you do not restrict. Furthermore, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to us, whether you restrict its distribution or not, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including yourself.