How to Say Can I make an appointment? in Italian
If you want to know how to say Can I make an appointment? in Italian, you will find the translation here. We hope this will help you to understand Italian better.
Here is the translation and the Italian word for Can I make an appointment?:
Posso fare un appuntamento? 
Check out other translations to the Italian language:
- Can I make an appointment for next Wednesday?
- Can I use your phone to make a call?
- Have you finished studying?
- How do I get there?
- I would like to expand on this issue point
- I'm pleased to meet you
- May I speak to Mrs. Smith please?
- What are your hobbies?
- Who would you like to speak to?
- You are getting away from the subject
Word of the Day
Sunday, December 16, 2018
Browse Words Alphabetically